TITLE 22, CHAPTER 24, Idaho Code 22-2407
LANDOWNER AND CITIZEN DUTIES.
(1) It shall be the duty and responsibility of all landowners to control noxious weeds on their land and property, in accordance with this chapter and with rules promulgated by the director.
(2) The cost of controlling noxious weeds shall be the obligation of the landowner.
(3) Noxious weed control must be for prevention, eradication, rehabilitation, control or containment efforts. However, areas may be modified from the eradication requirement if the landowner is a participant in a county-approved weed management plan or county-approved cooperative weed management area.
(4) The landowner shall reimburse the county control authority for work done because of failure to comply with a five (5) day notice, as outlined in section 22-2405, Idaho Code.
(5) If an article is infested with noxious weeds, it shall not be moved from designated premises until it is treated in accordance with the applicable rules, or in accordance with the written permission of a control authority.